Field of Screams – Maryland
Situated on roughly 10 acres of land in Olney Maryland, Field of Screams is an award winning haunted attraction that benefits the Olney Boys and Girls Club. The park includes 4 separate attractions: a 4500 sq. ft. haunted house, a 30 min haunted trail with multiple buildings, a corn maze and a zombie-themed paintball excursion. We were tasked with designing all of the lighting effects, audio and prop control for approximately 40 zones that encompassed all 4 attractions. Everything was pre-programmed and controlled from central locations using our VenueMagic show control system. Starting and stopping each attraction was simply a matter of clicking a mouse button.
- 48 channels of audio music and sound fx.
- Over 200 channels of lighting and prop control synchronized to audio.
- Over 40 independent zones.
- Actor switches for interactive control.
- Onsite support for installation and training.